On December 17, 2020, FEDEC’s Board of Directors held its 45th meeting, chaired by Mr. René BILIOK. The main focus was to examine the activity reports and financial statements of the Foundation’s Administrative Office as well as of its implementing organizations for 2020. The Directors also reviewed action plans and budgets for 2021. At the end of the meeting, the Board of Directors approved the purchase of a piece of land to construct a residence for indigenous Bakola/Bagyéli students in Lolodorf. The Board of Directors also congratulated the Administrative Office for the high quality of its financial management and presentation of accounts.
- (Français) APPEL A PROPOSITIONS EN VUE DE LA SELECTION D’UNE ORGANISATION POUR LA MISE EN ŒUVRE DES VOLETS EDUCATION, CITOYENNETE, AGRICULTURE/ACTIVITES GENERATRICES DE REVENUS ET SANTE DU PLAN POUR LES PEUPLES AUTOCHTONES VULNERABLES (PPAV) Tuesday September 26th, 2023
- (Français) DOCUMENT D’APPEL A PROPOSITIONS EN VUE DE LA SELECTION D’UNE ORGANISATION LOCALE POUR LA MISE EN ŒUVRE DES VOLETS EDUCATION, CITOYENNETE, AGRICULTURE/ACTIVITES GENERATRICES DE REVENUS ET SANTE DU PLAN POUR LES PEUPLES AUTOCHTONES VULNERABLES (PPAV) Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- (Français) Atelier d’évaluation des activités du parc national de Mbam et Djerem Tuesday December 21st, 2021
- Launch of the evaluation process of the Mbam Djerem National Park activities Friday October 15th, 2021
- Free treatment campaign for patients organized by FEDEC in partnership with the organization ASCOVIME Thursday August 12th, 2021
- CAMPO MA’AN NATIONAL PARK: NEW ECOLOGICAL MONITORING SYSTEM Monday August 2nd, 2021