FEDEC received a grant from BIOPAMA for the implementation of the project “Support for the integration of the Integrated Management Effectiveness Tool (IMET) in the management of the Mbam and Djerem National Park (MDNP)”. The main objective of this project, which will run from 1 September 2021 to 31 January 2022, is to provide support for the evaluation of the MDNP’s activities during the period from 2016 to 2020. This evaluation will allow the identification of priorities for results-based actions and an analysis of the environmental and social risks in the area. At the end of the project, an evaluation report on the management of the MDNP and a precise and realistic priority action plan will be published and will serve as a guide for better management of the park. It should be noted that the purpose of the BIOPAMA Small Technical Grants for Evaluation (STGE) is to identify and update priorities for action for improved management and governance of protected and conserved areas.
- (Français) Au-delà des frontières de la maladie Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- (Français) APPEL A PROPOSITIONS EN VUE DE LA SELECTION D’UNE ORGANISATION POUR LA MISE EN ŒUVRE DES VOLETS EDUCATION, CITOYENNETE, AGRICULTURE/ACTIVITES GENERATRICES DE REVENUS ET SANTE DU PLAN POUR LES PEUPLES AUTOCHTONES VULNERABLES (PPAV) Tuesday September 26th, 2023
- (Français) DOCUMENT D’APPEL A PROPOSITIONS EN VUE DE LA SELECTION D’UNE ORGANISATION LOCALE POUR LA MISE EN ŒUVRE DES VOLETS EDUCATION, CITOYENNETE, AGRICULTURE/ACTIVITES GENERATRICES DE REVENUS ET SANTE DU PLAN POUR LES PEUPLES AUTOCHTONES VULNERABLES (PPAV) Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- (Français) Atelier d’évaluation des activités du parc national de Mbam et Djerem Tuesday December 21st, 2021
- Launch of the evaluation process of the Mbam Djerem National Park activities Friday October 15th, 2021
- Free treatment campaign for patients organized by FEDEC in partnership with the organization ASCOVIME Thursday August 12th, 2021